Cereals North America is the first truly international conference and exhibition for the trade to meet and do business in grains and oilseeds. It is organized by the trade, for the trade – not a professional conference or media company – making this a unique event in the industry. World-class speakers, crucial S&D facts and figures and unbeatable networking opportunities – Cereals Conferences have quickly gained a reputation as a can’t-miss events.
Need other reasons to attend?
- CNA2015 will be attended by everyone from major international agricultural commodity trading firms to traders from small and medium-sized firms throughout North America and the rest of the world
- The conference will include relevant information for farmers as well as commodity traders
- Meet and hear from grain market leaders not only from North America but from all over the world
- Network with millers, compounders, processors and food companies who have key insight into supply and demand
- Hear about financing issues from trade financiers specializing in agribusiness
- Discuss issues relevant to your business with other conference attendees, including members of management consultant firms, IT firms, inspection firms, technology providers and lawyers
- We will be joined by government representatives and regulatory institutions